February 16, 2014

Cat Chatting While Chatting About Cats

Catzowey Catzowey! There is nothing Me & Myself luvs more than cat chatting bout cats, well except 
purrusing fine artistacat books about cats.

 Well I tells you that I also gets ecstaticat with good books bout Pooches, like Carl
cuz heeza goes Shopping and purrobably never ever shops till his doggone great
self drops! 

Way back when Me & MYself was inky dinky and a smitten kitten, my momma Baci
taught me to always look up purroud,watch for artistacat things on the wall and keeps
my eyes open so I did and I do.

See! My cat eyes are meowvalously open looking for that art on the wall so I can cat chat about it.

Sometimes you gotta look at art from a different purrrspective.

Museums closed for artistacat enjoyment on Monday the 17th of February cuz if youza
living in the USA, you and yourself gonna be celebrating the Purrresidents Day Holiday
 honoring George Washington & Abraham Lincoln. I'ma feeling patrioticat and it's fur shure 
both Purrresidents purrobably had cats in their White Houses - yep uh huh!

Happy Purrrresidents Day to all in the USA and wishing all my Guido Global pals
a nonCATastrophic week too.

Ciao & Meow!
GUIDO the Italian Kitty








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that's lovely to know that guido likes chatting, he should probably get in touch with poppy: www.talkigy.com/chat/poppy-cat

maulynvia

Funtastic Finer Niners Funday On Sunday

  Up here at the Rainbow Bridge, we all have da front row seats with a Birds Eye view of da game. Yup it’s gonna be a purrrrrfecto funday Su...