April 21, 2014

Meowvalous Monday After Easter Sunday

CATZOWEY! I tells you it's for sure that I'm 
exhausticatted completely on this meowvalous 
Monday after Easter Sunday! 
Wanna knows why???

 Cuz on FurEyeDay itza especially Good FurEyeDay 
so, I puts on my good Panama Hat and steps out in the 
good Easter spirit - yep uh huh I did dat good EGGtastic 
thing: tried to hatch something green and good on 
Good FurEyeDay!

Being EGGstaticat on Good FurEyeDay made me more 
exhausticatted on Caturday, so I took a 
ManCat snooze.

WOWza MEOWza - on Easter Sunday I got into decorating 
my table to enable Me & MYself to have the guests 
over to devour on the hour in a colorful way. Yep uh huh, 
it's for shure that I deezired my Easter eggs to match my 
plates di giorno - hey datza EyeTailYun cat chat!!

 Catzowey! Someone got wishes that the dishes
gets done!

Now sisfur Grappa and Me & MYself trying to chillax 
and relax on Meowvalous Monday after Easter Sunday.
 But  Catzowey, we meowsters live on a San Franfuncisco 
hill so weeza now rocking and rolling rolling rolling while 
catnapping in our dreams.

Wishing YOU the mostest nonCATastrophic week.
Ciao & Meow!
GUIDO the Italian Kitty




5 comments:

Tami Toppen said...

Guido it looks like you know your way around the kitchen. Hope you had a very Happy Easter!
Love,
Tami, Sugar and Buster xo

Laila and Minchie said...

Love your Panama hat, Guido! Great decorating for Easter!

Timmy Tomcat said...

Meow Guido I need to borrow a couple of those hats. I needed an eater bonnet and had to have Dad photo draw my hats on.
Next year I will be by my Italyan pal.
Timmy

Guido the Italian Kitty said...

Catzowey Tami, Laila, Minchie and Timmy T - youza all comes to my house next year - yep uh huh and weeza gets exhausticatted together!

Brian said...

Oh my,I do love the hats!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails