July 5, 2015

I's Into Trouble And Loving It

Catzowey Catzowey!  My EyeTailYun eyes looking
like weeza in trouble - double trouble .. right?
More meowvvalous Catzowey!  I gotta pull pull pull dat string to get my flag 
raised on the 4th of July. 

Hoorayzatini I got my flag and wore it purrrroudly before the 
5th of July arrived. Yep uh huh it's true

My EyeTailYun eyes have seen the Fruits of the Loom - ooopsatini I means the Fruits of the Lands,  so let's mangia now and have a berry good time!  


Pssst ... here's what Me and MYself thinks is meowvalous for living a purrfecto life...
Everyday should be absoluticatically funtasticat
AND
Oh so simply purrrfecto! Pawty on!

Wishing meowvalous YOU a nonCATastrophic week,

Ciao & Meow!

GUIDO the Italian Kitty




5 comments:

Lone Star Cats said...

Looks like you're havin fun!

Brian's Home Blog said...

Now that's a whole big bunch of fun! Hey, I think I got that problem fixed.

Robert said...

<3

mtncat58 said...

Youz really noz hoz to pawty

Anonymous said...

ODing on chocolate and strawberries, then getting all wrapped up in streamers.

Funtastic Finer Niners Funday On Sunday

  Up here at the Rainbow Bridge, we all have da front row seats with a Birds Eye view of da game. Yup it’s gonna be a purrrrrfecto funday Su...